Be one of the first 10,000 to sign up and get a free VIP account for 1 year!
- 1 Can - Chickpeas
- 1/3 Cup - Fresh Parsley
- 4 Cloves - Garlic
- 1 - Small White Onion
- 2 Tbsp - Sesame Seeds
- 1 1/2 Tsp - Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp - Salt
- 1/4 Tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch - Cardamom
- 1 Pinch - Coriander
- 3 Tbsp - Flour
- 3 Tbsp - Vegetable Oil
- Panko Bread Crumbs (Optional)
- In a food processor, mix chickpeas, parsley, onion, garlic, sesame seeds, cumin, salt, pepper, coriander and cardamom together until it resembles crumbly dough, not a paste.
- Add 1 Tbsp flour at a time until dough is no longer wet and can form a ball without it sticking to your hand.
- Form about 12 discs using the dough
- If using panko, sprinkle around the discs and press in gently
- Heat a frying pan ovre medium heat and coat with a few Tbsp of vegetable oil
- Add the discs to the pan and cook about 7 minutes or until bottom is crispy brown, then flip
- Serve with some sauce